INTERNAL RULES “DIMORA BECCARINI”
Welcome to our facility! Dimora Beccarini is happy to welcome you!
For a pleasant and safe stay, it is good to know the rules of the house’s internal regulations.
For any further information, please contact the host with confidence.
– Upon arrival, each guest is required to deliver their personal identification document (identity card or passport) to the host without delay, so he can report their presence to the competent tourist office (Article 109 of the T.U.L.P.S.).
– Dimora Beccarini is exclusively reserved for Guests who occupy the apartments: access to unauthorized persons is therefore prohibited as per the provisions of the law (Article 109 of the T.U.L.P.S.); the visits of any external guests must be previously approved by the Property.
– You can take possession of the housing unit after 17:00 on the day of arrival (check-in) and you must leave it free by 11:00 on the day of departure (check-out), different times must be agreed in advance.
– Each guest is required to take care of their personal effects and valuables left in the apartment; the owner is not responsible for their unfortunate removal.
– Each guest is responsible for his own behavior in the house and in the area surrounding it and, in the event of accidents attributable to him, he will be called to pay damages.
– The tenant is given the keys of the entire structure, in case of loss and / or deterioration of the same, timely notice must be given to the host and / or person in charge, any costs of replacing the locks and / or restoring them will be charged to the tenant.
– Before leaving your apartment, you are kindly asked to lock the door, windows and shutter, turn off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air conditioning, hob …) and close the water taps.
– The owner of the structure has the right, in the absence of the guest and in particular circumstances, to enter the apartment to avoid the occurrence of possible damage or dangers. The owner is required to promptly inform the guest of their entry into the apartment / room.
– Any annoying noise is forbidden from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm and from 11.00 pm to 7.00 am.
– It is possible to use personal equipment such as hair dryers, razors, cell phone chargers and laptops; further appliances that are not an integral part of the apartment / room offer will only be permitted with the approval of the host.
– Pets are not allowed.
– The structure can accommodate two people, the stay of any children must be agreed in advance and a supplement may be applied depending on their age.
– In the event of loss or damage to systems, furniture, appliances or equipment in the apartment, the guest is required to notify the host without delay. If the loss or damage is attributable to the fault of the guest, the guest will be required to pay compensation equal to the value of the lost object or the damage caused.
– It is strictly forbidden to remove appliances or parts of the equipment supplied (towels, blankets and the like) from the apartment / room.
– It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the apartments.
– The host has the right to suspend the provision of the service to the guest who contravenes the provisions of these internal rules.